Tuesday, May 27, 2014

You told me I would never lose you, we love to tell those little things, that you will never stop loving me, I like to belive it, I like to hope that is true. You say that you don’t belive there to be only one person, I am not sure I do either, but I belive in you and me now. I know it’s far apart, I know you don’t think that you have explored, that there are so many other things out there. You might be right, and it kills me to see you go, because you are the one for me right now. The one I want to explore the world with, the one I want to have this adventure with. The adventure of the life we live, the adventure of life, I want to explore China, Australia and New Zealand with you. I want to kiss you under a waterfall on a tropical island and I want to hold your hand in Colorado. I want to be there for you when you feel like the world is falling apart and I want to be there for you when the sun is shining.

Can it just be us for now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment