Thursday, January 22, 2015

Is it just that way?

That last time I laid in your arms, I sort of knew it was the last time, but I didn't know.
I knew when I left you turn elsewhere, it was written in the stars.
I guess I have a thing for fighting for the lost causes in my life, but this wasnt even a fight.
Both with gigant holes inside and with our hearts far away.

I have a pain inside of me, it's like a maelstrom that want to suck me down
and it hurts, it hurts when you pull away.

I can't stop the pain, and the harder you try to run, the harder it holds on.

I am stupid in that way, I can't say NO, I can't give up. All you should have done, was tell me the truth. I wanted your happiness more than anything.

SO that last night, that we didnt know was the last one, but we knew.
I just wanted to fuck you like it was the last time, and I didn't even come, so maybe it was a waste of a lay, but you came allover me, and that made me happy.

We both knew we werent right for each other, my heart lingered elsewhere and you never really wanted more than the image of my light in your eyes. My quiet darkness, my quiet kindness was a curse and a blessing.

We are all in a happy fucking bubble now, I am in a bubble, I just fucking take my little white pills, they make me sleepy and I can sleep.

Forget that the choices we make, sometimes last forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment