Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Growing pains...

I don't really know what it means to "grow up",
I have a part-time job, I own an apartment, I've been to over 34 countries and I speak three languages. 
I read graphic novels and I have a degree in Political Science. 
I compost and love gardening, I love to ski, snowboard and hike. 
I sit around in my apartment, for days, just to do art and paint furniture. 
I spend lots of time coaching and playing a sport that has no money in it. 
I just signed up for a trail-run race,even if I hate running, but I like a challenge. 
All my best friends are couples and I cook dinners for friends.
In January I'm taking a practical class in winter camping in the mountains, because I wanna know more. I am learning to bake vegan and gluten-free, so I can bake for my friends. I am just as social as I have ever been, always on the go, but sometimes I hate people. 
I write short stories and I have random projects with different people. I don't have a husband nor any children... I did fall in love, and I think it is it, but hes begs to differ so I guess not.

Am I a big kid or am I a grown up?

No comments:

Post a Comment