Thursday, December 6, 2012

fucking

You are on my mind, and I want you, I crave you, it's a fire that burn inside me, it's violent, I want to feel every inch of your body, I need your skin against mine, I want to press my body so tight against you that we are one, I want our bodies to breath as one. I want our sweat to pool into oceans I want to push you against the wall, I want you to take me on the kithchen table, I want to do it in a dirty bar, in that corner, in your office, in a bathroomstall, on your bed, spread eagle.
I want your face to be full of pleasure and you to concour me, I want my toes to curl, I want your fingers to dig into my back, I want you to push against and away from me. I want so much!
I want your hands on me, I want you inside me, I want no words just action, I want it to be silent, I want whisley on your breath and I want to close my eyes.
I want no questions, I want you to want me, and I want to sleep it away, and I want it to be like it never happened, for it just to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment