Monday, January 13, 2014

the L-word

we don't say that we love each other, but I do love you.
The way my hand hold your, is the way I tell you I love you.
I hope you can see the love in my eyes, because it is there.
You chew on your fingers when you are nervous, or anxious, or anything.
I cry, my eyes fill up with a resovoir of water, and tears slowly find their ways down my cheeks... I cry because it's in me, I feel lonley withour you.

I think we protect ourselves byt not saying that we love each other, but if you leave me, it will still hurt as much as if I had said I love you, because I do love you.

The other night I laid awake next to you, and I whispered into your sleeping ear, "I love you". I don't think you heard it, and you don't have to hear it, because I know you know, that I know, that we both know.

I reach my hand out for you, and you take it, and I skip and you laught at me, it should be so much easier, I should just get to fall asleep next to you! I just want to love you, be by your side, boost you and kiss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment