Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I really like you

How do I know, I don't and I probably never have. I reached out for him, but it's like he keeps an armlength away from me. Walk closer, I walk closer, and I just want to kiss him so bad. I don't dare to, I really don't... my shell has already cracked and I just can't cry, because i don't know what that would be like.

I banter with you, and I think that some of your views are completly wrong. I am still so darn attracted to you, I just wanna go in and make out with you, I wanna fal on the floor, with you, I want to wrap my arms and legs around you and just let it happen.

It just doesn't, I dont know what you are thinking, and I don't dare to take those steps. You have moved away from me already, and I don't dare to move back into it. Ever again... not even the liquid courage can help me at this point. I am lost! 

No comments:

Post a Comment