Wednesday, October 8, 2014

YES THAT IS HOW I REALLY FEEL

I want to put my hand on you, and I want to wrap my legs around you and I want to feel your sweaty body against mine.
I want to look into your eyes and I want to breath with you and I want to feel your hands on me, I do want you. I fucking want you here and now. I want you everytime I see you, and my heart skips halfabeat when my eyes lock into your eyes. I want to always be touching you, so I don't touch you at all. If I start, I can't stop.
I will have to be restrained. Please touch me, please hold me, please just wrap your arms around me. 

I AM BURNING UP INSIDE! 

I want to kiss you, so bad, I want to sit next to you and I just freaking wanna sleep with you. Maybe not forever, maybe just for now. But now is better than never! 

No comments:

Post a Comment