Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So you said and I

It was an ordinary day, I woke up next to her, I made her coffee and I sat down on the bed next to her and served her the hot dark beverage. I looked into her light blue eyes, my back was hurting and the day was just like any other day.
'My back hurts' I made a face as I told her that, a funny face, but at the same time I knew she could read all that pain I actually was feeling into it.
'Too much skating, you really should take it easier on yourself' she put her hand on my shoulder.
I shrugged, I hated when she had opinions on my chosen life, I currently did exactly what I wanted, and skating was my passion, drugs or no drugs. She leaned over and grabbed a cigarette from the nightstand, I could tell she was tired, not at all wanting to get out of bed. I hated the taste and smell of cigarettes in the morning.
'Babe, will you grab me the lighter' she gave me the puppydog face, and of course I could not say no to her.
'I hate when you smoke in bed, especially on early mornings, it's so fucking tacky' I said while I reached over and grabbed a lighter out of her pants on the floor.
'Uhhh, uhhhmm' she nodded while she lit her cigarette and blew the smoke my way. 'I guess I am a real tacky girl, good thing I have a body to die for and that keeps you around' she started laughing.
'Gross, you are such a bitch',I glared at her jokingly.
'Gross? You think I am big, think I am fat??' she was refering to the German word Grosse that meant large. It sounded adorable in her accent, I was stille disghusted by her cigarette, but knew better than to bring it up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment