Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bloody nose and I

I knew who she was, I was wildly attracted by her, and we danced all night. I was in her town, but we got lost, our friends dragged us to different bars, and hte night never seemed to end. I was sitting in a hotel lobby, I had a room htere, but my friends where still in the lobby, all taking swigs out of a gallon bottle of whiskey. Someone passed me a swig and I tried to steal Erik's pretzel. My phone made me aware that she was on her way, and I refused to be pulled away from the lobby by my friends that once again went to look for more adventures.
When she arrived I was by myself with the empty whiskey bottle and still chewing on a pretzel, and I was about as shy as her. She took my hand and I followed. I woke up in the early morning, alcohol still making my world fuzzy around the edges and a slight headache, and all of a sudden my nose started bleedin. No trickeling, no dripping, it was like a faucet, I grabbed a sock from the floor, trying to stop the blood.
It ignored me, it kept on bleeding, so there I found myself, sitting on the floor, next to a passed out naked girl with blood allover my face and just feeling awkward, hoping she would not wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment