Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Did you know that and I

''In Switzerland assisted suicide is legal'', she looks at me and I know she doesn't want to die, she doesn't want to die, and I don't want to die. Not anymore...

Maybe once, a long time ago when we met we both wanted to die, I hated the world, mostly because I hated myself at the most.

I used to wish that I was just like common people, and I am not like common people, my eyes see the world different, someone bent and shaped me different, and I could see through people... I was never good at faking. I could only play along, I could never be the lead actress, because I always knew that a battle was lost or won before it began...

and there is no charm in always being right

So I know that when she tells me that Switzerland allows assisted suicide, that means nothing... absolutley nothing but a conversation starter... for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment