Monday, March 30, 2015

in love with you

I dont know when it happened, but you have become to be one of my best friends, you also is the one person I just happen to love. I love you dearly, and I miss you when we are apart. Not in that feverish passionate way couples seem to miss each other, but I miss you because I feel better with you. I worry, that you one day will decide that you don’t want me in your life anymore, and you will just never talk to me again. 
I love falling asleep next to you, nestled up close to you, feeling every breath you take and the scent of your skin. I love you deeply, really deeply. You annoy the fucking shit out of me, and sometimes your stupid opinion make me cringe and I just want to fight you, and sometimes I do. I know love is a big word, but for the past six months I’ve fallen in love with you, because I just know that I want you in my life. You are important to me. I wish for you to one day look me into the eyes and say: I love you, I want to be with you.

I know it’s a silly dream I have, and I settle for the second best I can get, to be your friend. To be that person close to you, to be that shoulder you can relay on. I am good being her, because I am not what you want, I am not that partner you are looking for. So I am writing you this letter, that you never will get, because I don’t want to do anything to ruin our friendship… ever… 

No comments:

Post a Comment