Monday, March 2, 2015

Another night in NYC with thoughts to London

Like so many other nights, I'm letting the train take me to another part of the city, stop after stop are passing. I'm on my way back out to Brooklyn, where o seem to belong, expensive wine buzzing in my blood. I wonder if this is what I want. I'm going back to another bed, not my bed, but a bed and a body that will try to fill that hole that is me. I know it's never going to last, if I don't leave him he will leave me. When he looks into my eyes and see that I'm a human he will flee, I'm still a novalty, something different. I look at the bearded man next to me, he's holding his fixie bike, and I think that maybe I should get a bike, but i know thats not going to happen. I'm nothing special, everyone love to talk about me, but only me know who I am and the things I've done.

 Once upon a time a guy at a bar in London called me "an Angel" right before he asked me to follow him into the bathroom for a line of coke. I remember laughing at him and then spending the rest of the night keepin an eye on my sister who was making out with some dude who talked about his girl. How she got blafriend so dearly a few hours earlier 

I kep on keeping and eye on her while we joined the guys for the afterparty and she "snogged" along with the dude and I outdrank his roommates  and the dudes jelous girlfriend showed up and yelled at us all and  I had to call one of those odd London cabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment