Wednesday, March 11, 2015

That guy on Tinder

When I was travelling I was swiping left and right on this funny little app called Tinder. I guess it can be a hook up app, I even know people that gotten some good ass from the app. I don't think I can do it. Tinder does entertain me, like really, some peoples profile pictures makes me wonder, if that is the best you can do on a picture, what do you really look like in real life? So I swipe left and right and once in a while I swipe a person that swipes me back and we match, and we start to talk. Sometimes the person I talk to just seem to be really cool, and most of the time they live far away becuse I have already travelled away from the place I swiped a match. Most of the time it just fizzles out, I don't really know how to meet someone that isn't real. They are a face on my screen with words that just be designed to keep my attention.

BUT there is this one guy on Tinder, I keep on getting caught on, he's so smart, witty and according to pictures quite goodlooking. I can't stop thinking of what he would be like in real life. I know he owns a bar with some other people, he reads really awesome books and just seem to be smart in general. I am attracted to that... I don't know if I will ever see him... but I don't really care. In my mind I already sort of knows what he would be like if we did meet. I know it's creepy in some way, because I have designed what he would be like when we meet, and we probably never will meet.

I imagine how his arms would feel around my body, how he would kiss me that first time we meet. I am sort of sure that he's sort of a douchebag, that he suffers from comittment issues, but who doesn't nowdays. I imagine his apartment and that his furniture is an epic mix between old and new, I have a feeling that he has some things that are just comfortble and some things that are just stylish. I am sure he once in his lifetime had an extensive record collection and that he misses it. Music will always be in the background, he's that kind of boy, maybe with a few tattooes, I don't know, i can't tell from the pictures on Tinder. He's funny and completley terrified of relationships. I know he will be an amazing lover and I be another woman that passes through in his life, he's an adventurer who will never find that final treasure that he set out, because there will always be another one to explore... 

No comments:

Post a Comment