Saturday, March 20, 2010

It is almost summer and me

I spent the day in the day in the sun, close to men on bikes and sticks, men that I suprisingly found attractive. A canadian tall boy caught my eye, he was taller than me, leaner, but oh so muscular, he rode his bike with precision that I would like to ride him. The thoughts of this happening passed through my head, tapped on my mind as a possibility, but I knew I didn't want to. It would be to easy and too hard at the same time, I just wasn't interested at all, I wouldn't mind his muscular body wrapped around mine, but I knew how fast I be bored, how my lust would be gone and I would have to find out a way to ask him to leave without sounding rude.
My face was getting hot in the spring sun, later that night I would also discovered how my nose, cheeks and shoulders all had that pinkish suntan, the first tan of the year. A slightly stining feeling, as a new beginning of a new summer.
My friend sat beside me, she love the boys, I saw in her eyes how she like me appreciated their bodies, but how her appreciation was different from mine. I wanted to touch, experiment and leave, she wanted something more substantial, I already have my substance.
Later we went for beer, and I had already forgotten the tall boy with dimples and slightly tanned skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment