Monday, January 11, 2016

How I care

You my dear,

You are the one I think of, I do, I freaking can't give up on that, you are the one and only. Other pass me by, I go on dates, occasionally I kiss someone. And then I miss you...
All I think of is that one kiss, in that narrow bed at the homestead. You turned over and kissed me, I had longed for that moment for so long. Every moment in my life, I felt at ease, I felt like it was all coming together.
Quiet woods in the shadow of a glacier, and with my thoughts elsewhere I trampled right into a wasps nest. I wanted to cry out loud, but instead I leaped away when I felt the burning stings from the creatures whom's home I by mistake had invaded with my big foot, that I usually put in my mouth...
You looked at me and told me we better get out of here before we get stung. I nodded and sat in the car with razor sharp pain running up my leg.
We held hands while you were driving, I was in a cloudy state, I did not know what to say. My leg hurting so much from the damn wasp stings, and I didn't want to complain. I felt fragile, I was so scared, my heart just had cracked open, and you were pouring in.
We went to a yak farm, and I wanted to see more, but I also wanted to be with just you.
That night I slept so close to you, I felt your body so close to me, and i wanted to do so much more than just sleep there, but I just couldn't.
I was shy.
I curse every moment that you and me could have shared, that we didnt, because we are so set in our own ways. I want to kiss you, I want to fall asleep in your arms, and I want your naked skin pressed against my skin.
I want to touch every inch of you, I want to kiss your lips, I want to wake up next to you, and I want to take your hand, climb a tree, set a tent, grow a sunflower and love you til the end of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment