Thursday, January 7, 2016

How to become alone

I’ve become more and more of a recluse. I dream of a house by the foot of a mountain, with a horse (I really don’t know where the horse comes in, but I think I would like it, I am pretty good at riding, and riding in the snow and woods is the best ever). I just want to sit there and write and go on adventures. Have some clients in a nearby city. Pick berries and mushrooms in the fall, just cook and have an open fire and watch the Nordic lights in the winter. I want a garden of sunflowers, vegetables and herbs and I think I want a kid. I still want to travel, I want to go back to Tibet, I want to see Japan since I have never been, I always thought I would like to surf, but I like the thought more than I actually like surfing itself. I am not much of a beach person. I like it, but if I get to pick where to go, it will always be alpine. I guess I will never complain if I have to go to the beach, it just is not the kind of nature I love and adore. I just started running, done some trailrunning, I want to get a mountainbike, I wanna start biking on trails again. It has been so long, and I will probably suck… I also want to enjoy more crosscontryskiing and winter camping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment