Thursday, January 7, 2016

the truth

I am still completely dysfunctional in relationships. I even tried to date girls for quite a while, the male sexuality just scared the living crap out of me.  I just can’t tell anyone, because I just feel like I am gonna be judged, and I don’t want anyone to feel sorry for me, it’s not what I want. I don’t know what I want. Since I haven’t really told anyone, I don’t know how anyone would react, I don’t want pitty. I think some of the people I’ve dated have had hunches and I just haven’t been able to say anything. I mean, I did get drunk and stupid, I sort of set myself up, and still I can’t help the way I sometimes react to touch, closeness and intimacy. I am complicated already. Most partners react with some sort of anger and that makes it even worse and don’t have the patience to listen to me. I had years when I didn’t let anyone touch me. It made it easier. Still I like company, I would like a partner, someone to enjoy quietness with, someone that just accept me for who I am. Someone that doesn’t take advantage of me being really kind and caring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment